Meet Pamela Williams entrepreneur, wife, and mother! Pamela has been a licensed professional stylist for over two decades and has been a salon owner for over 10 years. Serving clients new and old is always the goal at Che Salon. Throughout Pamela’s professional career she has enhanced her business while improving her skill set in the salon and outside of the salon.
· Cranial prosthetics and non-surgical; hair loss replacement specialist
· CEO and Founder of Che Cosmetics and owner of The Red Bag Experience
· Specialty line of hair products
· Beauty facilitator for Look Good Feel Better Organization at the American Cancer Center
· Creator of the Che Ready Sew in and Braid less Method
· Missouri State Board
Pamela prides herself and Che Salon on creating an experience each time a client enters the building. Each client is given a consultation to discuss hair health, hair goals, and a plan to make sure each client leaves feeling #CheReady!
Pamela is an enthusiastic leader and entrepreneur who is always looking for opportunities to collaborate and grow. Pamela has added Che Chat and Chew events to her calendar to start having safe candid conversations about hair care. Pamela will be expanding her line of products to include curlers and new Che Brand merchandise!